Ferro Mosae Swimrun – 19th of June 2019
The 1/8th swimrun consists of 500m of swimming and 5000m of running. It is possible to participate individually or in duo. Registration fees are 8,50 and 9 euro respectively.
Registering can be done via email@example.com. Send an email containing following information: gender, first- and last name. Please do so for both participants if you wish to compete in duo. Your subscription is completed when you have transferred the subscription fee (see above) to NL21 RABO 0151 5834 20 with following message: ‘FM zwemloop + own name’. You will receive a confirmation email from us.
It is possible to sign up on race day, however, an additional race day registration fee of 2,50 euro applies. Please bring your registration fee in cash.
17.30h Opening registration Ferro Mosae swimrun
18.15h Closure registration Ferro Mosae swimrun
18.30h Start serie 1 (Ladies)
18.45h Start serie 2 (Men and duo’s)
19.00h Start serie 3 (Men)
20.00h Awarding of prizes after last the competitor finished.
Swim – outdoor pool Geusseltbad.
Run – around sportpark “De Geusselt”. The final parcours will be posted online soon.
|2||Men and duo’s||18.45h|
- The swim will be started in the water with contact against the wall.
- Swimming is done on the right side of the lane.
- When starting your last 50M you will be notified by a touch on your head.
- It is forbidden to run shirtless.
- The competitor is responsible for counting the right amount of run laps.
- The race number should be worn on the front.
- If you don’t meet the rules, disqualification will follow.
- In case of doubt, the jury will decide after consideration with the race organisers.
- Participation is at own risk.
The finish times will be measured manually.
All participants receive a start number which they should wear at the front of their run shirt. Race numbers should only be worn during the running leg.
Race numbers and pins will be received when registering on the day of the event.
Results of previous editions
Foto’s FM Zwemloop (by Nick Bocken)