Ferro Mosae Swimrun – May 18th 2016
Distance Swimming Running Costs
Short 250 meter 2500 meter €5,-
Long 500 meter 5000 meter €7,50
Long (duo) 500 meter 5000 meter €7,50
Starting the 1ste of March you can register through. There also is a possibility for a late registration on the same day.
The registration fees are:
€5,- for the short distance
€7,50 for the long distance + duo’s
13.30u Start series IRONKIDS swimrum
17.00u End IRONKIDS swimrun
17.30u Registrtion Ferro Mosae Swimrun open
18.15u Registration short distance closed
18.35u Start series 1 short distance
18.50u Start series 2 short distance (Depending on the amount of participants)
19.00u Registration long distance closed
19.15u Start series 1 long distance
19.35u Start series 2 long distance
19.55u Start series 3 long distance
20.40u Last finisher
21.00u awards ceremony
Swimming: Indoor pool Geusseltbad (8 lanes). Maximum of 5 persons per lane
Running: Path around sportpark de Geusselt. 2 laps for the short distance and 4 laps for the long distance. The exact course:
|Categorie||Startserie (depending on the amount of participants)||Time|
|short (max 80 participants)||Startserie 1||18.35u|
|Long (max 120 participants)||Startserie 3||19.15u|
– The swimstart is in the water while having contact with the wall
– It is obligated to swim on the right side of the lane
– When starting the final 50 meters of the swim, you will get a signal by being tapped on the head
– It is forbidden to run bare-chested
– The participant is responsible for counting the laps
– During the run the race number must be worn on the front and must be readable
– Not measuring up to the rules will lead to disqualification
– In case of doubt a dicision will be made by the contest coordinator in consultation with the jury
– Participation is at own risk
The finish times are recorded with a timing chip. Participants receive this chip at the registration office on race day. The chip has to be handed in after the race.
The chip only has to be worn during the run.
All participant receive a start number that can be worn on the front of a T-shirt or on a race number belt. The start number only has to be worn during the run. Startnumbers and pins are provided at the registration office on race day.
The organization provides swim caps with the race number to each participant. These swimcaps have to be worn during the swim.
FM Swimrun made possible by